Spice Farm in Goa and Dudhsagar Waterfall.
Dudhsagar Waterfall and Spice Farm Trip is a full day out that will ticket two big items off your Goa holiday bucket list. A trip to the famous Dudhsagar Waterfalls and a trip to a Spice Farm in Goa. Add an exciting tour to your vacation in Goa with Atlantis Watersports.
This is a trip that includes Dudhsagar Waterfalls, Jeep Safari, Spice Farm in Goa, old Goa churches and much more. Discover all of these amazing sites in a single day tour. This tour includes the jeep fees, transportation costs, entrance fees to the waterfalls and wildlife sanctuary, the entrance fees and lunch at the spice garden. An experienced tour guide will accompany you throughout the tour at Spice Farm in Goa.
While you are at the plantation, you can binge on traditional Goan food. The tour also takes you to the famous old Goa Churches. Marvel at some of UNESCO’s protected zones and sites to complete your unforgettable tour of Goa.
The tour starts from 7.30 am and end at around 5.30 pm. It is open to adults as well as children ages 3 to 10, as long as their parents or an adult accompanies them.
Dudhsagar is truly spectacular.
Dudhsagar means 'Sea of Milk'. It is not hard to guess why it has this name when you see it. The huge volume of water flowing down the massive Dudhsagar Falls, from a height of just over 300 meters, makes the water look like milk. It is from this, that it gets its name. It is a four-tiered waterfall and this is what makes it so spectacular. The four tiers pour a huge amount of water down the side of the mountain. The power of such a flow of water causes a lot of water droplets to be released outwards that create the famous rainbows in the sunlight. As Goa has permanent sunlight, you are sure to see these beautiful natural phenomena.
Swim in Dudhsagar Falls
On this tour, you have plenty of time to look around and explore the area around the falls. You can also swim at the foot of the waterfalls. Don't forget to bring a swimsuit and a towel to enjoy this. Back from the Dudhsagar Waterfall, there are calm pools that are perfect for swimming. It is of course very dangerous to get anywhere near the bottom of the falls due to the weight of the water falling. Please take care while inside the water and remember that the rocks around can be slippery. There are also monkeys around the falls. Please remember that they are wild (they can bite) and that they are protected animals. Please respect and keep your distance from them. Especially do not feed them and do not eat outside.
Spice Farm in Goa
Goa is famous for its spices. You will see the source of many of the spices that you cook with and eat every day. It is interesting and educational to see who these jewels of India are grown. You will come back with a new appreciation of nature and the work it takes to get these tastes into your kitchen.
A day out not to be missed.
This day out is not to be missed. It is one of our most popular tours in Goa and one that guests always ask about. Trust Atlantis to make a great day out for you. You will feel the cool air around the waterfall and see the rainbows made by the cascading water. A visit to Dudhsagar falls is an unforgettable experience.
Dudhsagar Falls in Monsoon.
The falls are even more incredible during the monsoon. See our monsoon activities for more information.
- DEPARTURE POINT : From Hotel
- DURATION : 06.30am – 04.30pm
- What to wear : Wear Comfortable athletic clothing, Hiking boots. No flip flops!!! Tennis shoes and strap on sandals also are a good choice.
- What to carry : Carry along swimwear, T-Shirt, Shorts Sun cream, Hat, sunglasses & Towel
- INCLUDED : Return A/C Transport
- INCLUDED : Jeep Safari
- INCLUDED : Guided Tour at Spice Plantation
- INCLUDED : Goan Style Buffet Lunch at Spice Plantation
- INCLUDED : Old Goa Churches
- INCLUDED : Breakfast Spread : Veg Sandwich / Omelet toast Banana Poha Butter Cube Water Tea / coffee
- INCLUDED : All Entry Fees
- EXCLUSIONS : Camera Fees (Rs. 30 – 100)
- Month of Operation October to May
- Pick up - Drop Pick up & Drop will be provided from Hotels booked in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul Area. Transport required in areas other then mentioned above will be charged extra.
- Environmental Tip Please don’t feed the monkeys because you are not doing a favour for them instead you are harming them, Please help us save the environment by saying “No” to littering.
06.30am – 04.30pm
FILL THE FORM FOR BEST OFFERS
REVIEWS - 1
Charlie humme sab information de ke, waterfall trip par bhejwa diya professional guide ke saath. Waterfall ke base mein dupki marne mein kya anand aaya aur elephant ride bhi kiya spice plantation mein. Main aur mere dost yeh trip kabhi nahi bhoolenge. Thank you Charlie!